All services are done on a walk-in basis except for earlobe
|13 to 15 years old||Earlobes and Outer Ear/Helix Piercings Baltimore only: Nostril and Septum Piercings|
Just so, can a 14 year old get a helix piercing?
– Minors aged 14-18: Written consent from parent or legal guardian for body piercing, PLUS a parent or legal guardian must be present during the procedure. – NO TATTOOS OR BODY PIERCING FOR MINORS UNDER 14. – Parent or legal guardian must be present with minors when in a tattoo/piercing shop AT ALL TIMES.
Subsequently, what piercings can a 12 year old get?
We are here to provide you with nothing less than the best piercing available.
- 14yr+ Navel. Eyebrow. Nostril. Ear Cartilage. Tragus.
- 16yr+ Lip (any) Conch. Rook. Snug. Daith.
- 18yr+ Septum. Nipple. Genitals. Dermal Anchors. Surface piercings. Industrial. Tongue.
Can a 12 year old get a helix piercing?
Can a 12 year old get their helix piercing? No, a 12–year–old teenager doesn’t get a helix piercing, he can get helix piercing after 13 years old. … You need a photo of you with parental consent of getting pierced.
Piercings for Minors
- Ear Lobe Piercings. For ages 8 and up. …
- Cartilage Piercings (Helix) For ages 13 and up. …
- Bellybutton (Navel) For ages 13 and up. …
- Nose (Nostril) For ages 16 and up.
Consent and Other Considerations
Goode suggests waiting until at least age 10 for a second earlobe piercing; 13 for a cartilage piercing; age 14 for nostrils, lips and navels; age 15 for a tragus; and 17 or 18 for an industrial piercing.
14 years of age or older with parental consent and proper identification
- Earlobe piercings (no larger than 10 gauge)
- Ear cartilage piercings.
- Navel piercings.
- Facial piercings.
- Oral piercings.
He noted that 12 is a popular age, but for parents who prefer to do it when their kids are younger, he recommends 4 months, since most babies have had a few tetanus shots by then. Kelly said 12 or 13, the age she got her second piercings, is the ideal age.
The widely popular helix piercing is probably what you think of when you think of a cartilage piercing. … The cartilage of the ear, in particular, can become susceptible to unique scarring, and in extreme cases, damage caused by a cartilage piercing can lead to permanent disfigurement of the ear, such as cauliflower ear.
Yes they do, but they really shouldn’t. They only use piercing guns, which are not recommended even for lobe piercings but definitely shouldn’t be used on cartilage.
Children Ages 10-17: Earlobes
A single earlobe piercing for ages 10-17. Click to book. A pair of earlobe piercings for ages 10-17.