A parent or guardian must either give written, notarized consent for a body piercing or be present during the procedure.
Besides, what piercings can you get at 14?
14 years of age or older with parental consent and proper identification
- Earlobe piercings (no larger than 10 gauge)
- Ear cartilage piercings.
- Navel piercings.
- Facial piercings.
- Oral piercings.
Moreover, can a 13 year old get a nose piercing?
– Minors aged 14-18: Written consent from parent or legal guardian for body piercing, PLUS a parent or legal guardian must be present during the procedure. – NO TATTOOS OR BODY PIERCING FOR MINORS UNDER 14. – Parent or legal guardian must be present with minors when in a tattoo/piercing shop AT ALL TIMES.
What is the youngest age you can get your nose pierced?
Tattooing and Body Piercing of a Minor – It is unlawful for anyone to tattoo or pierce a minor under age 18 without the consent of the minor’s parent or legal custodian, who must accompany them to the procedure.
Piercings for Minors
- Ear Lobe Piercings. For ages 8 and up. …
- Cartilage Piercings (Helix) For ages 13 and up. …
- Bellybutton (Navel) For ages 13 and up. …
- Nose (Nostril) For ages 16 and up.
Some would say that 14 years old is still too young to have a piercing done. Ultimately, the laws are left up to each state to decide what is legal. Even though it may be legal in your state for your teenager to have her nose pierced, you still may not feel that she is ready.
If you’re 14 to 16 you must bring a parent or guardian. Also, piercings below the neck and on tongues at this age are carried out at the discretion of the piercer. … Tongue piercing is usually perfectly safe but there are some possible risks to teeth and overall health, including chipped teeth or infections.
All services are done on a walk-in basis except for earlobe
|13 to 15 years old||Earlobes and Outer Ear/Helix Piercings Baltimore only: Nostril and Septum Piercings|
Can a 12 year old get their helix piercing? No, a 12–year–old teenager doesn’t get a helix piercing, he can get helix piercing after 13 years old. … You need a photo of you with parental consent of getting pierced.
For nose piercings we use only a Medisept Nose Piercing System, which too uses a single use cartridge meaning the instrument does not come into contact with your skin at any point. Should I avoid anything after my piercing? Always try to keep your new ear piercing free from soap, perfume and hair products.