After showering, you will need to spray it with Wound Wash or Simply Saline to restore the natural Ph balance of the healing skin. … You can also use Wound Wash or Simply Saline if your piercing feels sore or irritated and to rinse away any build up around your piercing. Never take your jewelry out to clean it.
Beside above, can I use saline solution to clean my new piercing?
Cleaning too often with an overly harsh cleaning solution, or with too many different types of cleaning solutions, can irritate your piercing. … Salt water and/or saline solutions should be used to irrigate your piercing, but it is the action of flushing out the wound that helps healing, not the saline itself.
- The easiest way to clean your new piercing is in the shower. …
- Take a gentle basic liquid soap with no dyes and squirt a drop or two into the palm of your hand. …
- To make a salt soak, dissolve a teaspoon of sea salt in half a cup of boiled water.
Also question is, what’s best to clean a belly button piercing?
Experts recommend cleaning a piercing no more than twice each day. Use a saltwater mixture (1/2 teaspoon sea salt per 1 cup of water) to help remove any dried healing secretions followed by a gentle, mild antibacterial soap and water cleansing.
How do you heal an infected belly piercing?
It can help to:
- wash the hands before touching the piercing.
- cleanse the area with a piercing cleaning solution.
- apply an antibiotic ointment to the infection.
- avoid removing the piercing unless a doctor suggests doing so.
2 Related Question Answers Found
|Formulated with||Purified water, USP sodium chloride|
No, you don’t use any saline solution for piercing. contact saline solutions are not for piercing purposes. You can use piercing saline solution for cleaning the piercing.