– Minors aged 14-18: Written consent from parent or legal guardian for body piercing, PLUS a parent or legal guardian must be present during the procedure. – NO TATTOOS OR BODY PIERCING FOR MINORS UNDER 14.
One may also ask, what piercings can a 12 year old get?
We are here to provide you with nothing less than the best piercing available.
- 14yr+ Navel. Eyebrow. Nostril. Ear Cartilage. Tragus.
- 16yr+ Lip (any) Conch. Rook. Snug. Daith.
- 18yr+ Septum. Nipple. Genitals. Dermal Anchors. Surface piercings. Industrial. Tongue.
In this manner, what age can you legally get your bellybutton pierced?
But you should be 16 or over for other piercings such as belly button and nose. But anyone under the age of 14 should have a parent or a guardian’s permission.”
Can a 13 year old get a tongue piercing?
If you’re 14 to 16 you must bring a parent or guardian. Also, piercings below the neck and on tongues at this age are carried out at the discretion of the piercer. … Tongue piercing is usually perfectly safe but there are some possible risks to teeth and overall health, including chipped teeth or infections.
Tattooing and Body Piercing of a Minor – It is unlawful for anyone to tattoo or pierce a minor under age 18 without the consent of the minor’s parent or legal custodian, who must accompany them to the procedure.
Piercings for Minors
- Ear Lobe Piercings. For ages 8 and up. …
- Cartilage Piercings (Helix) For ages 13 and up. …
- Bellybutton (Navel) For ages 13 and up. …
- Nose (Nostril) For ages 16 and up.
Some would say that 14 years old is still too young to have a piercing done. Ultimately, the laws are left up to each state to decide what is legal. Even though it may be legal in your state for your teenager to have her nose pierced, you still may not feel that she is ready.
Piercing Age Restrictions
|Piercing Types||Minimum Age|
|With Parental Consent||With ID|
|Ear Rim (Scaffold/Industrial, Auricle, Helix etc)||13||16|
|Inner Ear (Conch, Tragus, Daith etc)||13||16|
Take your parents to the piercing facility.
A little extra push is sometimes needed to convince parents you are ready. Show them where the facility is. Take them inside, and introduce the person whom would be piercing you. Demonstrate to them how clean the place is.
Children Ages 16-17: Various Cartilage, Nostrils, Navels. For teens ages 16 & 17, in addition to earlobes, we can also offer various cartilage piercings like tragus and conch (and others!), and nostril piercings. These longer healing piercings (generally 6+ months) take a little more maturity to successfully heal.