No tattoo artist or piercer in their right mind would pierce or tattoo a minor without parental consent. Yes, your parent or guardian HAS to be present for them to consider it consent. You can‘t show up with a signed piece of paper and money.
In this way, what age can u get an industrial piercing?
Piercing Age Limit
|MINIMUM AGE||PIERCING TYPE||ID REQUIREMENT|
|6 – 15 years of age||Lobe||With Parents (both ID)|
|16 years of age||Industrial||ID|
In this manner, what piercings can you get at 15?
We are here to provide you with nothing less than the best piercing available.
- 14yr+ Navel. Eyebrow. Nostril. Ear Cartilage. Tragus.
- 16yr+ Lip (any) Conch. Rook. Snug. Daith.
- 18yr+ Septum. Nipple. Genitals. Dermal Anchors. Surface piercings. Industrial. Tongue.
Should I let my 14 year old get her nose pierced?
Some would say that 14 years old is still too young to have a piercing done. Ultimately, the laws are left up to each state to decide what is legal. Even though it may be legal in your state for your teenager to have her nose pierced, you still may not feel that she is ready.
Since the industrial piercing is simply a combination of two cartilage piercing types, the piercing shouldn’t hurt more than any other cartilage piercing. … You shouldn’t expect too much pain during the piercing process, but it will be a little more uncomfortable during the first few weeks of healing.
Piercings for Minors
- Ear Lobe Piercings. For ages 8 and up. …
- Cartilage Piercings (Helix) For ages 13 and up. …
- Bellybutton (Navel) For ages 13 and up. …
- Nose (Nostril) For ages 16 and up.
Can a 12 year old get their helix piercing? No, a 12–year–old teenager doesn’t get a helix piercing, he can get helix piercing after 13 years old. … You need a photo of you with parental consent of getting pierced.
– Minors aged 14-18: Written consent from parent or legal guardian for body piercing, PLUS a parent or legal guardian must be present during the procedure. – NO TATTOOS OR BODY PIERCING FOR MINORS UNDER 14. – Parent or legal guardian must be present with minors when in a tattoo/piercing shop AT ALL TIMES.