– Minors aged 14-18: Written consent from parent or legal guardian for body piercing, PLUS a parent or legal guardian must be present during the procedure. – NO TATTOOS OR BODY PIERCING FOR MINORS UNDER 14. – Parent or legal guardian must be present with minors when in a tattoo/piercing shop AT ALL TIMES.
Also to know is, what piercings can you get at 14?
14 years of age or older with parental consent and proper identification
- Earlobe piercings (no larger than 10 gauge)
- Ear cartilage piercings.
- Navel piercings.
- Facial piercings.
- Oral piercings.
Regarding this, is it illegal to get a nose piercing at 12?
In New South Wales, body-piercers aren’t allowed to give teenagers under 16 years piercings in intimate areas, like the genitalia or nipples, even if teenagers have parental permission.
What piercings can a 13 year old get?
Piercings for Minors
- Ear Lobe Piercings. For ages 8 and up. …
- Cartilage Piercings (Helix) For ages 13 and up. …
- Bellybutton (Navel) For ages 13 and up. …
- Nose (Nostril) For ages 16 and up.
Some would say that 14 years old is still too young to have a piercing done. Ultimately, the laws are left up to each state to decide what is legal. Even though it may be legal in your state for your teenager to have her nose pierced, you still may not feel that she is ready.
If you’re 14 to 16 you must bring a parent or guardian. Also, piercings below the neck and on tongues at this age are carried out at the discretion of the piercer. … Tongue piercing is usually perfectly safe but there are some possible risks to teeth and overall health, including chipped teeth or infections.
We are here to provide you with nothing less than the best piercing available.
- 14yr+ Navel. Eyebrow. Nostril. Ear Cartilage. Tragus.
- 16yr+ Lip (any) Conch. Rook. Snug. Daith.
- 18yr+ Septum. Nipple. Genitals. Dermal Anchors. Surface piercings. Industrial. Tongue.
For nose piercings we use only a Medisept Nose Piercing System, which too uses a single use cartridge meaning the instrument does not come into contact with your skin at any point. Should I avoid anything after my piercing? Always try to keep your new ear piercing free from soap, perfume and hair products.
Piercings for Minors
We offer earlobe piercing services on children at least 8 years of age (by appointment), earlobe and outer ear/helix piercings on clients at least 13 years of age, and select piercings on minors aged 16 to 17 years old, with a parent or legal guardian present.
Can a 12 year old get their helix piercing? No, a 12–year–old teenager doesn’t get a helix piercing, he can get helix piercing after 13 years old. … You need a photo of you with parental consent of getting pierced.
1. How much does it hurt? Jef Saunders, president of the Association of Professional Piercers (APP), says that piercers often compare the pain to having an eyebrow wax procedure done or a getting a shot. “The pain itself is a combination of mild sharpness and pressure, but it is over extremely quickly,” he explains.
California law requires that a person be at least 18 years of age in order legally to get a tattoo. In fact, according to Penal Code 653 PC, it is a crime to “ink” or administer a tattoo to a minor.