Yes you can use this on any piercing that has a ‘keloid‘ WATCH IN HD 1080p!!
Beside this, what is the fastest way to get rid of a keloid?
Fast facts on keloids:
There’s no foolproof way to get rid of keloids. A keloid forms as a result of an exaggerated healing response in some people, especially those with more pigment in their skin. Prescription medicines and in-office procedures may be able to improve the appearance of keloids.
Just so, how do you lighten a keloid scar?
There are 2 primary methods we treat keloids: 1) Inject raised areas with cortisone to shrink their volume and 2) Employ our pulse dye laser to beat back the capillaries within that allow them to grow. Between these 2 methods, we’re able to shrink and substantially lighten keloids.
How do you flatten a keloid naturally?
- Crush three to four aspirin tablets.
- Mix them with enough water to form a paste.
- Apply them to the keloid or wound site. Let it sit for an hour or two, then rinse.
- Repeat once every day until desired results are achieved.
Imiquimod 5% cream (Aldara), an immune response modifier that enhances healing, has also been used to help prevent keloid recurrence after surgical excision. The cream is applied on alternate nights for eight weeks after surgery.
7 of the best scar creams
- Mederma Advanced Scar Gel. Mederma Advanced Scar Gel is one of the most popular and effective all-around treatments for a variety of scars. …
- ScarAway Silicone Scar Sheets. …
- Derma E Scar Gel. …
- MD Performance Ultimate Scar Formula. …
- Honeydew Scar Cream. …
- Differin Adapalene Gel. …
- Rosehip seed oil.
There’s no evidence to support using tea tree oil on existing scars, whether they’re acne scars, keloids, or hypertrophic scars. In addition, scars are hard to remove, even with professional laser treatments.
If the bump is caused by a bad angle on jewelry, no amount of proper aftercare is going to improve that angle and get the bump to go away. This is why it’s so important to see a piercer when you start experiencing issues with a healing piercing. … If you truly want you’re bump to go down, you need to contact a piercer.
Apply a warm compress
Trapped fluid under the skin can cause a bump, but heat and pressure will help gradually drain it. A simple warm water compress can be made by soaking a clean washcloth in hot water, applying it to the piercing, and holding it there with gentle pressure for a few minutes.
Keloid Scar Treatment
- Cortisone shots: Injecting a steroid into the keloid monthly often helps reduce keloid scars, making it flatter and less noticeable. …
- Cryosurgery: Small scars (such as acne keloids) on people with lighter skin may see positive results from cryosurgery, which uses liquid nitrogen to freeze the scar.
Conclusions: Vitamin E added to the silicon plate scored better than the simple silicon plate at the end of both periods. We have reported the successful combined action of vitamin E and silicone gel sheets in scar treatment, especially in the short-term prophylaxis of hypertrophic scars or keloids.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Being a natural astringent and an exfoliant, ACV is blessed with innumerable benefits. It prevents scar-promoting cells from entering the keloid site and also reduces both pigmentation and size of the keloids. It also soothes the irritated skin and reduces any swelling.