In this manner, how do you remove the ball full ring lip jewelry?
Besides, what is an Ashley piercing?
As one of the few true lip piercings, the Ashley piercing consists of a single puncture through the center of the lower lip, exiting through the back of the lip into the mouth. … The Ashley piercing typically uses a labret stud with a dainty charm, ball, or gemstone sitting on the lower lip.
How do I change my lip ring?
How do you clean lip piercings?
To clean your piercing:
- Soak a cloth or a sturdy paper towel with saline. …
- Gently wipe the cloth or towel around each side of the jewelry.
- Make sure you clean the outside and inside of your lip or cheek.
- Repeat this process as many times as needed. …
- Don’t scrub or prod, as this will cause irritation.