- Do not pull, tug, or play with jewelry during the healing process.
- Do not use anti-bacterial ointments.
- Do not apply alcohol or peroxide.
- Be sure to wear clothing that will not get caught on jewelry.
Subsequently, is antiseptic spray good for piercings?
IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE Antiseptic preparations such as Savlon cream or spray, TCP, Hydrogen Peroxide, Lavender oil, Tea tree oil, Dettol, Surgical Spirit etc – DO NOT USE THESE to clean your piercing! These are very harsh and will cause irritation and delay healing.
Also know, what is CPC MSM?
CPC– MSM Complex formula, is advanced, safe and non-toxic. X-pressions Swabs aftercare contains Cet-C a powerful anti-bacterial and anti-microbial. Most antiseptics of this type are mouthwashes, which contain alcohol that may cause painful stinging on open wounds.
What’s best to clean piercings with?
Mild Liquid Soap
While sea salt soaks and/or saline rinses are the preferred aftercare for most piercings, soap effectively removes the residue of sweat, dirt, skin oils, cosmetics, cigarette smoke, and natural discharge that can sometimes remain after a salt water soak or saline rinse.
Should I twist my piercing?
Twisting the earrings cause rebruising of the newly forming canal and therefore increases healing time. Constant handling of the ear piercing, especially without careful cleaning of hands and earlobe, can result in an infection. Our medical grade earrings are skin friendly and should not embed into skin.
Is Claire’s aftercare solution good?
It’s basically a saline solution with phosphoric acid added. It’s totally safe. If you go to a tattoo shop and get a piercing, you are told to clean with salt water. … I used this Claire’s rapid solution and it healed in less than a week.
How do you use Tattoo Goo piercing aftercare kit?
How to Use
- With clean hands, wash dermal piercings with Tattoo Goo Deep Cleansing Soap.
- Carefully dry with fresh gauze.
- Spray a light amount of Blue Wave solution on the pierced area. …
- Then spray ONCE with X-Pressions spray to moisturize skin and aid in the healing process.
Is Tattoo Goo antibacterial?
Tattoo Goo Deep Cleansing Soap for Tattoos & Body Piercings – Nutrient Rich Skin Care with Essential Oils – Gentle, Fast-Acting, Infection Defense – Antibacterial – Antimicrobial – 2 oz.
How do you floss your ears?