|Type of piercing||Price|
|Tongue **16yrs and over ONLY**||$50|
|Nipple -**16yrs and over ONLY**||$50, Double $80 (per person)|
|Belly||$50, Double $80 (per person)|
Consequently, are septum piercings unprofessional?
1. Being told your piercing is unprofessional. … For that, I find that the septum piercing is one of the most professional “unprofessional” piercing to have. As long as you’re wearing a horseshoe ring, you can always flip it up into your nostril where nobody can see it.
Also question is, where can I get a piercing in Wellington?
The top rated Body Piercing in Wellington are:
- Flesh Wound Body Piercing – the best piercing studio in Wellington.
- Ninjaflower – customized choices and exceptional services.
- Cuba St Tattoo – talented artists performing body piercings.
- Pieces Of Eight Tattoo – local piercing shop in the capital city.
What is the Medusa piercing?
A philtrum piercing, nicknamed a medusa piercing, is an upper lip piercing placed in the philtrum, directly under the septum of the nose. It is typically pierced using a labret stud as jewelry, with the ball sitting outside the mouth in the dip of the top lip.
Nose piercings vary in cost depending on the facility and type of jewelry used. In general, you can expect to pay anywhere from $30 to $90 at most facilities.
Although it’s okay to flip the jewelry up or down occasionally, you should avoid doing this as much as possible. You may want to just leave the jewelry flipped up for most of the healing period if you are concerned about it being seen. …
Septum piercings just look kinda tacky and stupid on most people. I’ve only seen a few people who can pull it off and look good with one. Even some of the people who look good with one(that I know personally) have the whole “I’m not like the other girls” or “I’m really edgy” shtick going on.
Yes! That’s one of the best things about this piercing- it can be flipped up while healing. … Remember to always wash your hands and piercing well before and after flipping it up, and don’t sleep with it flipped (unless you are wearing a retainer).
– Minors aged 14-18: Written consent from parent or legal guardian for body piercing, PLUS a parent or legal guardian must be present during the procedure. – NO TATTOOS OR BODY PIERCING FOR MINORS UNDER 14. – Parent or legal guardian must be present with minors when in a tattoo/piercing shop AT ALL TIMES.
Most septum pierced people experience that smell at one time or another, Or at least enjoyed it in their healing process. Being known as “septum funk” or “septum stench” that smell is very common with other body piercings as well.
Septum piercings have the same risks as most piercings, but some are more serious than others. Septums are not as likely to get infected as most piercings as there is plenty of mucous membranes (yuck) to fight off infections in your nose. Really the only risk is if putting in low-quality jewellery.
A septum piercing is a piercing that goes through your nasal septum, a.k.a that bit between your nostrils. The needle goes through the thin bit of flesh towards the front of the nose, and then the jewellery is put in place – normally a ring, a horseshoe or, less commonly, a bar.
A helix piercing is any piercing made to the upper cartilage of the ear – but there are different kinds of helix piercings. A standard helix piercing is made in the outer upper cartilage, but you can also get forward, backward, double or even triple helix piercings.
What is a Tragus Piercing? A tragus piercing sits on the small area of cartilage that partially covers your ear canal. In terms of anatomy, the outer ear is made up of cartilage and skin. … Provided your ear is suitable, [tragus piercings] look great on pretty much everyone.”