Piercing Age Limit
|MINIMUM AGE||PIERCING TYPE||ID REQUIREMENT|
|6 – 15 years of age||Lobe||With Parents (both ID)|
|18 years of age||Smiley||ID|
Beside above, what piercings can you get at 14?
14 years of age or older with parental consent and proper identification
- Earlobe piercings (no larger than 10 gauge)
- Ear cartilage piercings.
- Navel piercings.
- Facial piercings.
- Oral piercings.
Subsequently, what piercings can you get at 16?
Piercings for Minors
|16 or 17 years old||Earlobes and All Ear Cartilage Piercings Nostril and Septum Piercings Eyebrow Piercings Tongue and Lip Piercings, including Labret, Beauty Mark, & Philtrum Piercings Navel Piercings|
Can you kiss with a smiley piercing?
Can you kiss with a smiley piercing? During the initial healing, you cannot kiss with a smiley piercing. Once your piercing has healed you can kiss as much as you like. All types of kissing could potentially cause your smiley piercing to have issues while healing.
Damage to your teeth and gums.
Even a small metal ring can wear away at the enamel over time as it rubs against your front teeth, and it may irritate the gum and inner lip tissue.
Piercings for Minors
- Ear Lobe Piercings. For ages 8 and up. …
- Cartilage Piercings (Helix) For ages 13 and up. …
- Bellybutton (Navel) For ages 13 and up. …
- Nose (Nostril) For ages 16 and up.
Some would say that 14 years old is still too young to have a piercing done. Ultimately, the laws are left up to each state to decide what is legal. Even though it may be legal in your state for your teenager to have her nose pierced, you still may not feel that she is ready.
– Minors aged 14-18: Written consent from parent or legal guardian for body piercing, PLUS a parent or legal guardian must be present during the procedure. – NO TATTOOS OR BODY PIERCING FOR MINORS UNDER 14. – Parent or legal guardian must be present with minors when in a tattoo/piercing shop AT ALL TIMES.
Children Ages 10-17: Earlobes
A single earlobe piercing for ages 10-17. Click to book. A pair of earlobe piercings for ages 10-17.
If you’re 14 to 16 you must bring a parent or guardian. Also, piercings below the neck and on tongues at this age are carried out at the discretion of the piercer. … Tongue piercing is usually perfectly safe but there are some possible risks to teeth and overall health, including chipped teeth or infections.
How old do you have to be to get a piercing without parental consent? There is not a definite age limit for a legal piercing. Any person can perform body piercing who has consent.
For nose piercings we use only a Medisept Nose Piercing System, which too uses a single use cartridge meaning the instrument does not come into contact with your skin at any point. Should I avoid anything after my piercing? Always try to keep your new ear piercing free from soap, perfume and hair products.
Most Painful Piercings
- Daith. A daith piercing is a puncture to the lump of cartilage in your inner ear, above the ear canal. …
- Helix. The helix piercing is placed in the cartilage groove of the upper ear. …
- Rook. …
- Conch. …
- Industrial. …
- Dermal Anchor. …
- Septum. …