Similarly, can you get a nose ring at 13?
– Minors aged 14-18: Written consent from parent or legal guardian for body piercing, PLUS a parent or legal guardian must be present during the procedure. – NO TATTOOS OR BODY PIERCING FOR MINORS UNDER 14. – Parent or legal guardian must be present with minors when in a tattoo/piercing shop AT ALL TIMES.
Secondly, what piercings can you get at 14?
14 years of age or older with parental consent and proper identification
- Earlobe piercings (no larger than 10 gauge)
- Ear cartilage piercings.
- Navel piercings.
- Facial piercings.
- Oral piercings.
Should I let my 14 year old get her nose pierced?
Some would say that 14 years old is still too young to have a piercing done. Ultimately, the laws are left up to each state to decide what is legal. Even though it may be legal in your state for your teenager to have her nose pierced, you still may not feel that she is ready.
We are here to provide you with nothing less than the best piercing available.
- 14yr+ Navel. Eyebrow. Nostril. Ear Cartilage. Tragus.
- 16yr+ Lip (any) Conch. Rook. Snug. Daith.
- 18yr+ Septum. Nipple. Genitals. Dermal Anchors. Surface piercings. Industrial. Tongue.
Piercings for Minors
- Ear Lobe Piercings. For ages 8 and up. …
- Cartilage Piercings (Helix) For ages 13 and up. …
- Bellybutton (Navel) For ages 13 and up. …
- Nose (Nostril) For ages 16 and up.
In England and Wales, there is no legal age of when you can have a piercing, so long as the person consents to it. This means that if the person receiving the piercing is happy to have it, there is no age restriction. This applies to piercings to the ears, nose, eyebrows and belly button.
- It is illegal to tattoo a minor.
- The presence or notarized consent of a parent or legal guardian is required to receive a piercing other than an ear-piercing.
Anyone of any age can get pierced (… Except minors in some cases)! Anyone of any size can get pierced! PIERCINGS ARE FOR EVERYONE!
1. How much does it hurt? Jef Saunders, president of the Association of Professional Piercers (APP), says that piercers often compare the pain to having an eyebrow wax procedure done or a getting a shot. “The pain itself is a combination of mild sharpness and pressure, but it is over extremely quickly,” he explains.
For nose piercings we use only a Medisept Nose Piercing System, which too uses a single use cartridge meaning the instrument does not come into contact with your skin at any point. Should I avoid anything after my piercing? Always try to keep your new ear piercing free from soap, perfume and hair products.
Take your parents to the piercing facility.
A little extra push is sometimes needed to convince parents you are ready. Show them where the facility is. Take them inside, and introduce the person whom would be piercing you. Demonstrate to them how clean the place is.
If you’re 14 to 16 you must bring a parent or guardian. Also, piercings below the neck and on tongues at this age are carried out at the discretion of the piercer. … Tongue piercing is usually perfectly safe but there are some possible risks to teeth and overall health, including chipped teeth or infections.