Secondly, what piercings can you get at 13?
Piercings for Minors
- Ear Lobe Piercings. For ages 8 and up. …
- Cartilage Piercings (Helix) For ages 13 and up. …
- Bellybutton (Navel) For ages 13 and up. …
- Nose (Nostril) For ages 16 and up.
Regarding this, is Claire’s bad for ear piercings?
Yes, you can get your ears pierced at Claire’s and have no issue, but it’s still a bad idea. There are far, far more horror stories about ear piercings from Claire’s than from actual, professionally trained piercers. Take her to a professional and get it done with a needle, guns are awful.
Can a 12 year old get a septum piercing?
– Minors aged 14-18: Written consent from parent or legal guardian for body piercing, PLUS a parent or legal guardian must be present during the procedure. – NO TATTOOS OR BODY PIERCING FOR MINORS UNDER 14.
Tattooing and Body Piercing of a Minor – It is unlawful for anyone to tattoo or pierce a minor under age 18 without the consent of the minor’s parent or legal custodian, who must accompany them to the procedure.
We are here to provide you with nothing less than the best piercing available.
- 14yr+ Navel. Eyebrow. Nostril. Ear Cartilage. Tragus.
- 16yr+ Lip (any) Conch. Rook. Snug. Daith.
- 18yr+ Septum. Nipple. Genitals. Dermal Anchors. Surface piercings. Industrial. Tongue.
Some would say that 14 years old is still too young to have a piercing done. Ultimately, the laws are left up to each state to decide what is legal. Even though it may be legal in your state for your teenager to have her nose pierced, you still may not feel that she is ready.
14 years of age or older with parental consent and proper identification
- Earlobe piercings (no larger than 10 gauge)
- Ear cartilage piercings.
- Navel piercings.
- Facial piercings.
- Oral piercings.
Ear Piercing is FREE with the purchase of a starter kit. Starter kits are priced from $30 and include the piercing earrings and standard After Care Solution. Ear cartilage piercing is subject to an additional charge.
never never never NEVER EVER get anything pierced at a claires or hair salon or anywhere that is not a professional tatoo or piercing parlor and that will use a piercing gun. They are not hygienic place and they use un hygienic equipment.
There is no harm in bringing your own earrings provided they are light in weight and not too heavy for you to carry as it pains after the piercing is done . The pain may be prolonged for weeks so wearing heavy earings will create discomfort and will give you more pain.