Keeping this in view, what piercings can I get at 16 UK?
Piercing Age Restrictions
|Piercing Types||Minimum Age|
|With Parental Consent||With ID|
|Ear Rim (Scaffold/Industrial, Auricle, Helix etc)||13||16|
|Inner Ear (Conch, Tragus, Daith etc)||13||16|
Likewise, people ask, what piercings can you get at 15?
We are here to provide you with nothing less than the best piercing available.
- 14yr+ Navel. Eyebrow. Nostril. Ear Cartilage. Tragus.
- 16yr+ Lip (any) Conch. Rook. Snug. Daith.
- 18yr+ Septum. Nipple. Genitals. Dermal Anchors. Surface piercings. Industrial. Tongue.
Can a 13 year old get a septum piercing?
– Minors aged 14-18: Written consent from parent or legal guardian for body piercing, PLUS a parent or legal guardian must be present during the procedure. – NO TATTOOS OR BODY PIERCING FOR MINORS UNDER 14. – Parent or legal guardian must be present with minors when in a tattoo/piercing shop AT ALL TIMES.
Can a 12 year old get their helix piercing? No, a 12–year–old teenager doesn’t get a helix piercing, he can get helix piercing after 13 years old. … You need a photo of you with parental consent of getting pierced.
At 16 you can:
- Get married.
- Enter into a civil partnership.
- Consent to lawful sexual intercourse.
- Leave home without your parents/guardians’ consent.
- Apply for your own home through your local council.
- Have access to many more banking facilities, including all adult services, except overdrafts and credit.
In the U.K. Body Piercing is an unregulated industry and only requires the studio to be registered with the Environmental Health Department of their local Council.
Tattooing and Body Piercing of a Minor – It is unlawful for anyone to tattoo or pierce a minor under age 18 without the consent of the minor’s parent or legal custodian, who must accompany them to the procedure.
Some would say that 14 years old is still too young to have a piercing done. Ultimately, the laws are left up to each state to decide what is legal. Even though it may be legal in your state for your teenager to have her nose pierced, you still may not feel that she is ready.
14 years of age or older with parental consent and proper identification
- Earlobe piercings (no larger than 10 gauge)
- Ear cartilage piercings.
- Navel piercings.
- Facial piercings.
- Oral piercings.
Children Ages 10-17: Earlobes
A single earlobe piercing for ages 10-17. Click to book. A pair of earlobe piercings for ages 10-17.