The solar plexus chakra, or Manipura, is located in your stomach area. It’s responsible for confidence and self-esteem, as well as helping you feel in control of your life.
Similarly, what is the solar plexus chakra associated with?
The solar plexus chakra, or Manipura in Sanskrit, translates to, “city of jewels.” Located in the upper belly at the diaphragm, it acts as the center of personal power. This chakra governs personality, ego, and identity, as well as personal freedom, choice, and authenticity.
Regarding this, what happens when solar plexus chakra is blocked? Blocked Solar Plexus Chakra
Aside from physical symptoms, a chakra imbalance in the stomach can also lead to emotional distress as well. Common signs of an imbalance in the body may include low self-esteem, a dominating personality, aggression, lack of purpose, and feelings of helplessness.
Hereof, how do I unblock my solar plexus chakra?
Opening the Solar Plexus Chakra
- Burn Manipura incense and essential oils. Aromatherapy has the power to awaken our sense of personal power. …
- Repeat positive affirmations about personal power. …
- Practice postures that balance the solar plexus chakra. …
- Heal from the past.
How do you heal the solar plexus chakra?
Some healing practices for this Chakra involve physical activities like starting a yoga practice or any other exercise that involves body movement. As the element of the Solar Plexus Chakra is fire, the Sun provides healing energy. Exercising or walking outside for at least 20-30 minutes of sun every day.
8 Related Question Answers Found
Stones for the Solar Plexus Chakra. There are many healing stones and crystals that are wonderful for healing and supporting the Solar Plexus Chakra. A few of these stones include Yellow Calcite, Golden Mookaite, Tiger’s Eye, Pyrite, Citrine, Golden Quartz and Rutilated Quartz.
How to treat solar plexus pain
- To treat pain, apply a heating pad to the area, or take a warm bath.
- If there’s swelling, apply cold packs to the area.
- Rest and take a break from strenuous activity.
With your right hand, gently place your index, middle and ring finger on the hollow at the top of your stomach between your ribs. Create some pressure and make small clockwise circles. This will release any tension stored in your solar plexus – a complex network of nerves located in the abdomen.
The fifth chakra is the Throat chakra, located in the throat area and associated with the color blue. It is connected to the thyroid gland and regulates our sense of security, leadership, expression, and fluid communication. When this chakra is out of balance, we feel anxious, paralyzed, and insecure.
Meditation. Meditation is one of the most effective ways to balance the Solar Plexus Chakra. Soothing meditation is often best done in the dark or in dim light. To unlock your Solar Plexus, try imagining a bright yellow ball of energy over your solar plexus.
How to Know if Your Chakras are Blocked?
- Feeling stuck in life or feeling sluggish, inflexible.
- Stress due to over-reliance on external circumstances.
- Feeling you are not good enough the way you are.
- Pain and stiffness in your feet and legs.
- Feeling ungrounded, home life feels chaotic and unsettled.