What is a good family tattoo?
- The word ‘family’ or a family quote.
- Animals such as an elephant family tattoo.
- Silhouettes of you and a loved one.
- A family tree tattoo.
- A heart tattoo depicting your family group.
- A matching tattoo with family members.
- An adorable family tattoo such as baby hands or feet.
Simply so, what does family first tattoo mean?
Meaning of the family first tattoos
These are tattoos that are specifically dedicated to a particular family. In most cases, they are not exactly meant for a normal mum-dad-kids family. Rather, the wearers belong to a particular family, more of a gang.
Moreover, how do I design my first tattoo?
Choose a design that includes your favorite colors, favorite images, and a style that you like. Think it through and then think it through some more. Give yourself a few months to think about your tattoo design. If you still haven’t soured on the idea, then there’s no reason you shouldn’t get it.
What animal represents family?
Elephants are also associated with family, since they are always in a pack. They are loyal and protective. This tattoo has a different meaning in each culture, but everything can be summarized by family, success, good luck and strength.
A lot of people choose meaningful tattoos that are linked to certain events in their lives.
- If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever. …
- Infinity tattoo with paw prints and heart. …
- Moon and Planets. …
- Anchor tattoo. …
- The only way out is through. …
- Armband tattoo. …
- Everything will be okay in the end.
Chest tattoos tend to be more painful due to their proximity to the ribs and sternum bone. The skin in this area is generally quite thin, and you have less “padding” to protect you from the needle. Bony areas, in general, are among the most painful.