What is a good family tattoo?
- The word ‘family’ or a family quote.
- Animals such as an elephant family tattoo.
- Silhouettes of you and a loved one.
- A family tree tattoo.
- A heart tattoo depicting your family group.
- A matching tattoo with family members.
- An adorable family tattoo such as baby hands or feet.
Similarly, what are symbols that represent family?
Universal Symbols for Family
The word family was first used in the 1600’s to describe a family as we see it today. At the present time, there are two symbols that are widely recognized as meaning family: the family tree and the family pictograph.
Keeping this in view, how do you represent your parents tattoo?
Names of Your Parents
You can get their name in simple bold letters or you can go for a better cursive writing of your parents. And if your parent has passed, you can write their dates onto your tattoo as well. These tattoos can especially look good on the forearms, chest, and the shoulder towards the back.
What are some meaningful tattoos?
A lot of people choose meaningful tattoos that are linked to certain events in their lives.
- If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever. …
- Infinity tattoo with paw prints and heart. …
- Moon and Planets. …
- Anchor tattoo. …
- The only way out is through. …
- Armband tattoo. …
- Everything will be okay in the end.
Roses are a complex flower, and a popular tattoo. The beauty of this flower expresses promise, hope, and new beginnings. … It is contrasted by thorns symbolizing defense, loss, and thoughtlessness. A yellow rose symbolizes joy, protection against envious lovers, and a mature love.
Trees are great symbols of family in general, although some trees can better symbolize it than others.