14 years of age or older with parental consent and proper identification
- Earlobe piercings (no larger than 10 gauge)
- Ear cartilage piercings.
- Navel piercings.
- Facial piercings.
- Oral piercings.
Beside above, can you get your nose pierced at 13 in Colorado?
Colorado. Minors need the written consent of a parent or legal guardian to receive a piercing or tattoo.
Also, what piercings can you get at 16?
Piercings for Minors
|16 or 17 years old||Earlobes and All Ear Cartilage Piercings Nostril and Septum Piercings Eyebrow Piercings Tongue and Lip Piercings, including Labret, Beauty Mark, & Philtrum Piercings Navel Piercings|
What piercings can a 13 year old get?
Piercings for Minors
- Ear Lobe Piercings. For ages 8 and up. …
- Cartilage Piercings (Helix) For ages 13 and up. …
- Bellybutton (Navel) For ages 13 and up. …
- Nose (Nostril) For ages 16 and up.
Some would say that 14 years old is still too young to have a piercing done. Ultimately, the laws are left up to each state to decide what is legal. Even though it may be legal in your state for your teenager to have her nose pierced, you still may not feel that she is ready.
Tattooing & Piercing Minors
According to existing law (Colorado Body Art Act 25-4-2103, Parental Consent for Minors), it is a crime to perform body art on a person under the age of 18 years without written consent of a parent or legal guardian.
We are here to provide you with nothing less than the best piercing available.
- 14yr+ Navel. Eyebrow. Nostril. Ear Cartilage. Tragus.
- 16yr+ Lip (any) Conch. Rook. Snug. Daith.
- 18yr+ Septum. Nipple. Genitals. Dermal Anchors. Surface piercings. Industrial. Tongue.
– Minors aged 14-18: Written consent from parent or legal guardian for body piercing, PLUS a parent or legal guardian must be present during the procedure. – NO TATTOOS OR BODY PIERCING FOR MINORS UNDER 14. – Parent or legal guardian must be present with minors when in a tattoo/piercing shop AT ALL TIMES.
California law requires that a person be at least 18 years of age in order legally to get a tattoo. In fact, according to Penal Code 653 PC, it is a crime to “ink” or administer a tattoo to a minor.
Legal status of tattooing in the United States
|State||Minimum Age (with parent/guardian consent)||Intoxicated/Impaired Individuals|
|Illinois||18 (body piercings excepted)||no restrictions|
|Indiana||none specified||no restrictions|