14 years of age or older with parental consent and proper identification
- Earlobe piercings (no larger than 10 gauge)
- Ear cartilage piercings.
- Navel piercings.
- Facial piercings.
- Oral piercings.
One may also ask, what piercings can you get at 15?
We are here to provide you with nothing less than the best piercing available.
- 14yr+ Navel. Eyebrow. Nostril. Ear Cartilage. Tragus.
- 16yr+ Lip (any) Conch. Rook. Snug. Daith.
- 18yr+ Septum. Nipple. Genitals. Dermal Anchors. Surface piercings. Industrial. Tongue.
Just so, can I get my ears pierced at 17?
Teens have a right to have their ears pierced, but not any other body parts, according to a law passed by the California Legislature and signed by Gov. … 1, makes body piercing illegal for those under 18 unless a parent is present or provides notarized permission. Ears are exempt.
What piercings can a 13 year old get?
Piercings for Minors
- Ear Lobe Piercings. For ages 8 and up. …
- Cartilage Piercings (Helix) For ages 13 and up. …
- Bellybutton (Navel) For ages 13 and up. …
- Nose (Nostril) For ages 16 and up.
– Minors aged 14-18: Written consent from parent or legal guardian for body piercing, PLUS a parent or legal guardian must be present during the procedure. – NO TATTOOS OR BODY PIERCING FOR MINORS UNDER 14. – Parent or legal guardian must be present with minors when in a tattoo/piercing shop AT ALL TIMES.
Some would say that 14 years old is still too young to have a piercing done. Ultimately, the laws are left up to each state to decide what is legal. Even though it may be legal in your state for your teenager to have her nose pierced, you still may not feel that she is ready.
North Carolina law prohibits anyone from tattooing a person under age 18. Unlike body piercing, there is no provision under state law for parental consent for a minor to obtain a tattoo.
A 13–year–old wants to get a belly button piercing, but you can say “no” to a tween without having reasons to back you up. Piercing guns cannot be sterilized unless they have a removable needle. … A hole in the navel can be an open pathway into the abdominal cavity for infection.
Can a 12 year old get their helix piercing? No, a 12–year–old teenager doesn’t get a helix piercing, he can get helix piercing after 13 years old. … You need a photo of you with parental consent of getting pierced.
If you’re 14 to 16 you must bring a parent or guardian. Also, piercings below the neck and on tongues at this age are carried out at the discretion of the piercer. … Tongue piercing is usually perfectly safe but there are some possible risks to teeth and overall health, including chipped teeth or infections.
Piercing Age Restrictions
|Piercing Types||Minimum Age|
|With Parental Consent||With ID|
|Ear Rim (Scaffold/Industrial, Auricle, Helix etc)||13||16|
|Inner Ear (Conch, Tragus, Daith etc)||13||16|
Legal status of tattooing in the United States
|State||Minimum Age (with parent/guardian consent)||Intoxicated/Impaired Individuals|
|Illinois||18 (body piercings excepted)||no restrictions|
|Indiana||none specified||no restrictions|
Belly Button Rings & Belly Bars | Claire’s US.
Ear or Nose Piercing is FREE with the purchase of a starter kit. Starter kits are priced from 84.90 and include the piercing earrings or stud, and standard After Care Lotion. Ear cartilage piercing is subject to an additional charge.