Piercings We Offer
Ear lobe piercings, cartilage* and nose* piercings available. Single lobe piercings are a great way to curate your look your way! Two ear piercing specialists pierce both ears simultaneously. This is a great option for young children or anyone feeling a little nervous.
In this regard, are Claire’s earrings good quality?
No, nothing Claire’s sells is high–quality. Your piercer can put in custom orders for you if their stock isn’t enough for you – alternatively, bodyartforms sells high–quality brands (but also some crap, so be careful – see the sticked post here for a list of reputable brands).
Keeping this in view, are Claire’s piercing earrings nickel free?
Anonymous wrote: All earrings in Claire’s that say sensitive solution are specially formulated so it won’t release any nickel into your body.
How much do piercings cost at Claire’s?
Ear Piercing is FREE with the purchase of a starter kit. Starter kits are priced from $30 and include the piercing earrings and standard After Care Solution. Ear cartilage piercing is subject to an additional charge.
Belly Button Rings & Belly Bars | Claire’s US.
Yes, you can get your ears pierced at Claire’s and have no issue, but it’s still a bad idea. There are far, far more horror stories about ear piercings from Claire’s than from actual, professionally trained piercers. Take her to a professional and get it done with a needle, guns are awful. … It’s fine at Claire’s.
If you want to be on the safe side, Claire’s has a line called “Sensitive Ears” which contain no nickel. But they are probably fine! Subject: Re:Clueless Dad: Are Earrings from Claire’s Safe? They are safe.
If you’re looking to spice up your jewelry collection, there are a ton of incredible places to
- Madewell. Our favorite piece: Chunky Medium Hoop Earrings—$24. …
- Nordstrom. …
- Mejuri. …
- Etsy. …
- Baublebar. …
- Studs. …
- Anthropologie. …
- & Other Stories.
Always try to keep your new ear piercing free from soap, perfume and hair products. … The piercing should be cleansed with Claire’s After Care Lotion and kept dry, especially after bathing, swimming or exercise.
Sterling Silver: Most high-quality silver jewelry is actually sterling silver, but don’t fret – that’s a whopping 92.5% purity at the very least. The remaining 7.5%, typically copper, is there for purposes of durability and strength.
The composition of 925 Sterling Silver lends itself to the occasional green discoloration because of the presence of copper. Green fingers are harmless and there are simple measures you can take to prevent discoloration.
What does is cost? Ear or Nose Piercing is FREE with the purchase of a starter kit. Starter kits are priced from 84.90 and include the piercing earrings or stud, and standard After Care Lotion. Ear cartilage piercing is subject to an additional charge.
Silver Fireball Rook Piercing Earring | Claire’s.
Lotus Flower Septum Piercing | Claire’s.