– Minors aged 14-18: Written consent from parent or legal guardian for body piercing, PLUS a parent or legal guardian must be present during the procedure.
In this manner, can I get my nipples pierced at 17 with parental consent?
California Piercing Laws for Minors
That being said, nipple and genital piercings are against the law for all minors, even with parental consent. … Performing a piercing on a minor without the parent present is a misdemeanor.
Secondly, what piercings can you get at 13?
Piercings for Minors
- Ear Lobe Piercings. For ages 8 and up. …
- Cartilage Piercings (Helix) For ages 13 and up. …
- Bellybutton (Navel) For ages 13 and up. …
- Nose (Nostril) For ages 16 and up.
What piercings can a 12 year old get?
We are here to provide you with nothing less than the best piercing available.
- 14yr+ Navel. Eyebrow. Nostril. Ear Cartilage. Tragus.
- 16yr+ Lip (any) Conch. Rook. Snug. Daith.
- 18yr+ Septum. Nipple. Genitals. Dermal Anchors. Surface piercings. Industrial. Tongue.
Piercing Age Restrictions
|Piercing Types||Minimum Age|
|With Parental Consent||With ID|
Some would say that 14 years old is still too young to have a piercing done. Ultimately, the laws are left up to each state to decide what is legal. Even though it may be legal in your state for your teenager to have her nose pierced, you still may not feel that she is ready.
Conant included two states that flat-out ban tattoos for minors: California and Maine. Requires written, notarized consent of a minor’s parent or legal guardian in order to tattoo a minor.
Can a 12 year old get their helix piercing? No, a 12–year–old teenager doesn’t get a helix piercing, he can get helix piercing after 13 years old. … You need a photo of you with parental consent of getting pierced.
You should be okay to breastfeed because nipple piercings typically don’t damage milk production. Breast milk is produced in your mammary glands, which are located in the breast tissue of female mammals, behind the nipple. After giving birth, these glands produce milk whether or not you have a piercing.