– Minors aged 14-18: Written consent from parent or legal guardian for body piercing, PLUS a parent or legal guardian must be present during the procedure. – NO TATTOOS OR BODY PIERCING FOR MINORS UNDER 14. – Parent or legal guardian must be present with minors when in a tattoo/piercing shop AT ALL TIMES.
Also to know is, can a 12 year old get a cartilage piercing?
Can a 12 year old get their helix piercing? No, a 12–year–old teenager doesn’t get a helix piercing, he can get helix piercing after 13 years old. … You need a photo of you with parental consent of getting pierced.
Additionally, what piercings can a 13 year old get?
Piercings for Minors
|13 to 15 years old||Earlobes and Outer Ear/Helix Piercings|
|16 or 17 years old||Earlobes and All Ear Cartilage Piercings Nostril and Septum Piercings Eyebrow Piercings Tongue and Lip Piercings, including Labret, Beauty Mark, & Philtrum Piercings Navel Piercings|
Can a 13 year old get a helix piercing?
The answer the answer to this question is yes a 13 year old can Pierce their helix. … The ultimate answer the ultimate answer to this question comes from a parent though. You should talk with your parents and before you do anything to your body. Ultimately they are responsible for your body until you turn 18.
The legal age is 18 years old, but a minor may get a piercing with a parent’s permission. However, some shops have their own age limits, especially for certain types of piercings. For example, some shops won’t do cartilage piercings (that includes a nose piercing) on someone who is under 16, even with parental consent.
Definitely. No piercer that wants to keep their business open will pierce a 13 years old, even with parental supervision and agreement. … The most a piercer may pierce on a minor is ears and maybe nostril. Septum is a hole that will never close, so better be really sure you want it.
California. It is illegal to tattoo a minor. The presence or notarized consent of a parent or legal guardian is required to receive a piercing other than an ear-piercing.
Piercings for Minors
- Ear Lobe Piercings. For ages 8 and up. …
- Cartilage Piercings (Helix) For ages 13 and up. …
- Bellybutton (Navel) For ages 13 and up. …
- Nose (Nostril) For ages 16 and up.