Where to Find a Good Tattoo Artist
- The easiest way to locate an amazing artist is to start asking around. …
- Word-of-mouth is one of the most honest forms of advertising. …
- Visit every studio within driving distance. …
- Pore over current tattoo magazines and directories. …
- Most talented artists are now online.
Similarly, how much do the best tattoo artists charge per hour?
|Artist & Experience||Hourly Rate|
|Famous Artist||$200 – $500|
Besides, can I just walk into a tattoo shop?
Walk-ins are super appreciated at almost any tattoo studio, but it’s always best to know what kind of experience you want, and the people you’d like to be involved, before jumping ship! Another tip: if a tattoo studio says it’s a “private studio”, this usually means that they do not take walk-in’s.
Is it rude to ask how much a tattoo will cost?
There is nothing impolite about bringing up price during a tattoo consultation. It’s important that you let the artist know what your budget is for the tattoo you want. You don’t want to be in the situation where you got tattooed and the price is $1000 but you only have $500.