Keep it simple. Use Non Scented, Dye Free Cleaning products to wash your piercing. No more than (2x) twice a day You can soak your piercing as many times as you like, for however long and when you like with warm water only. We recommend to NOTuse sea salt or saline solution .
In this manner, what is the best piercing aftercare?
Best Sellers in Body Piercing Aftercare Products
- #1. …
- BRIOTECH Topical Skin Spray, Pure HOCl, Tattoo & Piercing Aftercare, Sea Salt Cleansing Solution,… …
- Steri-Wash Aftercare Piercing Spray 3 oz. …
- Urban ReLeaf Piercing Solution ! …
- 4oz Piercing Aftercare Spray. …
- INVERNESS After Piercing Ear Care Solution 4 oz 2 pc Set.
Keeping this in view, how long should I soak my piercing?
How can I make my piercing heal faster?
USE WARM SEA SALT WATER (SALINE) SOAKS – MORNING AND EVENING
Soaking your piercing with a warm, mild sea salt water solution will not only feel good, it will also help prevent infection, reduce the risk of scarring, and speed the healing of your piercing.
To decrease this risk, ask your piercer to use flat studs, as opposed to those with jewels and other jagged edges. New piercings can also be difficult to sleep in, especially for side sleepers. While your piercing heals, you can help minimize discomfort by sleeping on your back instead of your side.
Rotating it can push debris into the hole, but failing to do so will result in your piercing getting “stuck.” My piercer told me to do so while cleaning, but to be safe, I gave my piercing two weeks to heal before rotating it while cleaning.
What’s normal for a new piercing
For the first few weeks a new piercing might: be tender, itchy, and the surrounding area may look slightly red on white skin, or a little darker than usual on dark skin.
Symptoms of piercing rejection
- more of the jewelry becoming visible on the outside of the piercing.
- the piercing remaining sore, red, irritated, or dry after the first few days.
- the jewelry becoming visible under the skin.
- the piercing hole appearing to be getting larger.
- the jewelry looking like it is hanging differently.
Most people can tell their piercing has healed when there is no redness, the tissue feels normal in the area of the piercing and the normal healing discharge (crust that gathers on the jewelry) has subsided,” he said. “A piercing becoming permanent, where jewelry can be removed for hours or days, is never guaranteed.”
Can I Change My Earring after a couple Days? No, you can‘t change your earrings for the first 6-8 weeks. If you wanna change it, your ears might get infected. At this time, the wound is still fresh.
If you want to keep your ears pierced, do not take out the jewelry. Even after a few weeks they can close up in as little as minutes, hours would be sure tomake reinserting them difficult and possibly painful. … After thepiercing, I removed one earring within a day and it immediately closed up.
Don’t get any hair or body products in the piercing area.
Be careful when you use shampoo, soap, gel, pomade, hairspray, or other products that can get near the piercing and irritate the tissue.
TO CLEAN YOUR PIERCING, USE ONE OF THESE METHODS:
- Warm Sea Salt Soaks. …
- Morton Fine Grind Mediterranean Sea Salt, 4.4 oz. …
- Sterile Saline Sprays. …
- Mild Liquid Soap. …
- DO NOT USE Rubbing Alcohol or Hydrogen Peroxide. …
- DO NOT USE Antibiotic Ointments. …
- DO NOT USE Bactine® and Ear Piercing Solutions with BZK (Benzalkonium chloride)
Tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antiseptic properties that make it a triple threat in piercing aftercare. Not only can it be used to care for certain piercings during their initial healing process, it can also be used long-term to minimize irritation and prevent infection.