- Download stencil sheet of choice to your phone or desktop.
- Print on plain paper from a LASER printer (not inkjet).
- Cut design of choice from sheet.
- Apply liberal amount of eucalyptus oil to skin. …
- Place stencil face-down on skin. …
- Lift stencil. …
- Trace over it with jagua gel or henna paste.
One may also ask, where can I buy henna stencils?
- Tie Tattoo Stencil Template Set of 5 Different Sheets H… ?2,358. ?3,935. 40% off.
- Designer Stencils C820 Henna Miniprint Stencil. Pack of 1, Flower. ?4,260. ?8,520. 50% off.
- ARR Henna Stencils STICKER. HENNA DESIGN. 3.3. (8) ?110. ?150. 26% off.
- ARR Henna Stencils black and white. HENNA DESIGN. (5) ?110. ?180. 38% off.
Keeping this in consideration, how do you make a henna stencil?
Henna Tattoo Stencil Transfer Process
Apply a thin layer of clear deodorant on the area where you want the tattoo. Place the design face down and hold it firmly for about 5 seconds. Carefully remove the paper stencil. Trace over the outline with your henna paste or jagua gel .
How do you reuse henna stencils?
just stick it on the area apply a thin layer of henna over the top, leave henna to dry, remove stencil and wash your hand, and your done. The stencil can then be washed and reused later.
Pat the skin dry. Trace the design you want to create onto the skin using a marker, pen or transfer paper. Place the tip of the applicator bottle or cone just above the skin and squeeze gently to apply the henna.