How to use it ?
- Make sure that your piercing is clean and dry.
- Spray a little Easypiercing® hygienic solution on your piercing and let it dry without rinsing.
Hereof, what do you spray on new piercings?
H2Ocean Piercing Spray helps to cleanse all your piercings and body modifications. H2Ocean helps to safely remove dried discharge and lymph secretions when used every 3-4 hours on your piercings and body modifications.
Similarly one may ask, how do you use H2Ocean aftercare spray?
How does H2Ocean Piercing Aftercare Spray work? Spray directly on pierced area and allow solution to dry and absorb into the skin. The enzymes in H2Ocean’s formula will start attacking the cell walls of bad bacteria and continue fighting off bacteria for up to 4 to 5 hours.
What is the best aftercare solution for piercings?
Best Sellers in Body Piercing Aftercare Products
- #1. …
- BRIOTECH Topical Skin Spray, Pure HOCl, Tattoo & Piercing Aftercare, Sea Salt Cleansing Solution,… …
- Steri-Wash Aftercare Piercing Spray 3 oz. …
- Urban ReLeaf Piercing Solution ! …
- 4oz Piercing Aftercare Spray. …
- INVERNESS After Piercing Ear Care Solution 4 oz 2 pc Set.
DO NOT USE contact lens solution or similar to clean your piercing – these contain preservatives and chemicals not suitable for the skin. DO NOT USE any bottled re-sealable piercing solutions like those from Claires Accessories or online.
Follow these steps to take care of a minor piercing infection:
- Wash your hands before touching or cleaning your piercing.
- Clean around the piercing with a saltwater rinse three times a day. …
- Don’t use alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, or antibiotic ointments. …
- Don’t remove the piercing.
Tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antiseptic properties that make it a triple threat in piercing aftercare. Not only can it be used to care for certain piercings during their initial healing process, it can also be used long-term to minimize irritation and prevent infection.
The single best thing you can do for your piercing is to keep up a regular regimen of salt water soaks. … Use pure sea salt (non-iodized) and not table salt, which contains extra chemicals that can irritate your piercing and dextrose (sugar) that can cause yeast infections.
After showering, you will need to spray it with Wound Wash or Simply Saline to restore the natural Ph balance of the healing skin. … You can also use Wound Wash or Simply Saline if your piercing feels sore or irritated and to rinse away any build up around your piercing. Never take your jewelry out to clean it.
• Process to Clean the ear piercing
WASH your hands thoroughly prior to cleaning or touching your piercing for any reason. using clean gauze saturated with saline solution. H2Ocean Blue Green Foam Soap. not necessary during cleaning or rinsing.
We recommend spraying a mist of the solution on the piercing every 3 to 4 hours, as the enzymes (Lysozyme) will remain active against bad bacteria for 4 to 5 hours.
5.0 out of 5 stars Healed my nipple piercings instantly! I got my nipples pierced about 7 months ago and they would still bleed and look slightly swollen at the piercing site. After using this spray on them about 3 times in one day, the swelling and bleeding stopped and my nipples have healed completely within a week.