– Minors aged 14-18: Written consent from parent or legal guardian for body piercing, PLUS a parent or legal guardian must be present during the procedure.
Also know, what piercings can you get at 14?
14 years of age or older with parental consent and proper identification
- Earlobe piercings (no larger than 10 gauge)
- Ear cartilage piercings.
- Navel piercings.
- Facial piercings.
- Oral piercings.
Also to know is, how do I become a body piercer in Arkansas?
Branding, or Scarification Artist in Arkansas are:
- • Complete a 6-24 month artist in training program with an artist/trainer. …
- • Each artist in training shall complete at least 375 clock hours in no less than (6) months of. …
- • Each artist in training must complete an approved blood borne pathogens course before.
What piercings can a 12 year old get?
We are here to provide you with nothing less than the best piercing available.
- 14yr+ Navel. Eyebrow. Nostril. Ear Cartilage. Tragus.
- 16yr+ Lip (any) Conch. Rook. Snug. Daith.
- 18yr+ Septum. Nipple. Genitals. Dermal Anchors. Surface piercings. Industrial. Tongue.
Arkansas. Minors need the written consent of a parent or legal guardian to receive a piercing or tattoo and a parent or guardian must be present.
Piercings for Minors
- Ear Lobe Piercings. For ages 8 and up. …
- Cartilage Piercings (Helix) For ages 13 and up. …
- Bellybutton (Navel) For ages 13 and up. …
- Nose (Nostril) For ages 16 and up.
Some would say that 14 years old is still too young to have a piercing done. Ultimately, the laws are left up to each state to decide what is legal. Even though it may be legal in your state for your teenager to have her nose pierced, you still may not feel that she is ready.
He noted that 12 is a popular age, but for parents who prefer to do it when their kids are younger, he recommends 4 months, since most babies have had a few tetanus shots by then. Kelly said 12 or 13, the age she got her second piercings, is the ideal age.
Legal status of tattooing in the United States
|State||Minimum Age (with parent/guardian consent)||Intoxicated/Impaired Individuals|
|Illinois||18 (body piercings excepted)||no restrictions|
|Indiana||none specified||no restrictions|
Conant included two states that flat-out ban tattoos for minors: California and Maine. Requires written, notarized consent of a minor’s parent or legal guardian in order to tattoo a minor.
Can a 12 year old get their helix piercing? No, a 12–year–old teenager doesn’t get a helix piercing, he can get helix piercing after 13 years old. … You need a photo of you with parental consent of getting pierced.
In most cases, during your apprenticeship you will not be making any money and if you do it won’t be a lot. So, you are going to need a part-time job or some other source of income.
(e)(1) Possession of a body piercing needle, tattoo needle, or body art instrument, or a combination of these, including without limitation tattoo ink, barrel, drip, and a tattoo machine by a person within this state who is not licensed as an artist by the department is prohibited.
Tattooing and Body Piercing-Establishes that it is unlawful to either tattoo or pierce anyone under age 18 without the physical presence of the parent or legal guardian. Ark. Stat.