As such, many piercing facilities require that you be at least 18 years old to get a piercing without parental consent. If you are under 18, usually you can get a piercing as long as you have parental consent.
Also to know is, how old do you have to be to get a lip ring?
Piercing Age Restrictions
|Piercing Types||Minimum Age|
|With Parental Consent||With ID|
Beside above, can you get a lip piercing at 16?
– No one under the age of 16 may be pierced. – Anyone age 16-17 may only be pierced with written consent from parent or legal guardian and consent MUST be witnessed by the piercer (that means your parent or legal guardian has to be in the shop while signing).
What piercings can you get at 13?
Piercings for Minors
- Ear Lobe Piercings. For ages 8 and up. …
- Cartilage Piercings (Helix) For ages 13 and up. …
- Bellybutton (Navel) For ages 13 and up. …
- Nose (Nostril) For ages 16 and up.
With regards to age, the Act states that any individual under the age of 16 must have their parent’s explicit consent before getting a tattoo or piercing. However, any individual over the age of 16 may get a tattoo or piercing without the need for parental consent.
Some would say that 14 years old is still too young to have a piercing done. Ultimately, the laws are left up to each state to decide what is legal. Even though it may be legal in your state for your teenager to have her nose pierced, you still may not feel that she is ready.
Can You Kiss With a Lip Piercing? The short answer: Yes. The long answer: kissing someone who has a lip piercing (or when you have a lip piercing) shouldn’t be much different than a normal kiss. … This is true for any piercing, but while your lip piercing is healing, you‘ll want to keep it as immobile as possible.
We are here to provide you with nothing less than the best piercing available.
- 14yr+ Navel. Eyebrow. Nostril. Ear Cartilage. Tragus.
- 16yr+ Lip (any) Conch. Rook. Snug. Daith.
- 18yr+ Septum. Nipple. Genitals. Dermal Anchors. Surface piercings. Industrial. Tongue.
Children Ages 10-17: Earlobes
A single earlobe piercing for ages 10-17. Click to book. A pair of earlobe piercings for ages 10-17.
Everyone’s pain tolerance is different. Most people don’t report a ton of pain with the vertical lip piercing. Some have rated it around a 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. It may hurt more than ear, nose, or other piercings because the tissue around your mouth is sensitive and dense with nerve endings.
Take your parents to the piercing facility.
A little extra push is sometimes needed to convince parents you are ready. Show them where the facility is. Take them inside, and introduce the person whom would be piercing you. Demonstrate to them how clean the place is.