Minors (under the age of 18 in the US and under the age of 16 in Canada) will need a parent or legal guardian present to sign the Claire’s Ear Piercing Registry and show a government issued ID before getting started.
Likewise, does Claire’s Pierce noses?
For nose piercings we use only a Medisept Nose Piercing System, which too uses a single use cartridge meaning the instrument does not come into contact with your skin at any point.
In respect to this, what is the youngest age to get a nose piercing?
Tattooing and Body Piercing of a Minor – It is unlawful for anyone to tattoo or pierce a minor under age 18 without the consent of the minor’s parent or legal custodian, who must accompany them to the procedure.
What piercings can a 12 year old get?
We are here to provide you with nothing less than the best piercing available.
- 14yr+ Navel. Eyebrow. Nostril. Ear Cartilage. Tragus.
- 16yr+ Lip (any) Conch. Rook. Snug. Daith.
- 18yr+ Septum. Nipple. Genitals. Dermal Anchors. Surface piercings. Industrial. Tongue.
Piercings for Minors
- Ear Lobe Piercings. For ages 8 and up. …
- Cartilage Piercings (Helix) For ages 13 and up. …
- Bellybutton (Navel) For ages 13 and up. …
- Nose (Nostril) For ages 16 and up.
Some would say that 14 years old is still too young to have a piercing done. Ultimately, the laws are left up to each state to decide what is legal. Even though it may be legal in your state for your teenager to have her nose pierced, you still may not feel that she is ready.
14 years of age or older with parental consent and proper identification
- Earlobe piercings (no larger than 10 gauge)
- Ear cartilage piercings.
- Navel piercings.
- Facial piercings.
- Oral piercings.
- It is illegal to tattoo a minor.
- The presence or notarized consent of a parent or legal guardian is required to receive a piercing other than an ear-piercing.
Getting a tattoo at 13 years old is not common, nor is it easy. Many states require that a minor be tattooed by a licensed physician, or at least in the presence of one. A 13 year old can get a tattoo legally in 22 states (listed above) with written parental consent.
Keep in mind that because the nerves in your nose are connected to your sinuses, your eyes will water. Prepare yourself for the fact that a needle will go through your nostril cartilage, but don’t get too worked up over it. … Overall, nose piercing pain is bearable, and it is worth it if you really want it.