Piercings for Minors
|16 or 17 years old||Earlobes and All Ear Cartilage Piercings Nostril and Septum Piercings Eyebrow Piercings Tongue and Lip Piercings, including Labret, Beauty Mark, & Philtrum Piercings Navel Piercings|
Likewise, people ask, can you get your cartilage pierced at 13?
– Minors aged 14-18: Written consent from parent or legal guardian for body piercing, PLUS a parent or legal guardian must be present during the procedure. – NO TATTOOS OR BODY PIERCING FOR MINORS UNDER 14. – Parent or legal guardian must be present with minors when in a tattoo/piercing shop AT ALL TIMES.
Moreover, what piercings can a 12 year old get?
We are here to provide you with nothing less than the best piercing available.
- 14yr+ Navel. Eyebrow. Nostril. Ear Cartilage. Tragus.
- 16yr+ Lip (any) Conch. Rook. Snug. Daith.
- 18yr+ Septum. Nipple. Genitals. Dermal Anchors. Surface piercings. Industrial. Tongue.
What piercings can a 13 year old get?
Piercings for Minors
- Ear Lobe Piercings. For ages 8 and up. …
- Cartilage Piercings (Helix) For ages 13 and up. …
- Bellybutton (Navel) For ages 13 and up. …
- Nose (Nostril) For ages 16 and up.
Some would say that 14 years old is still too young to have a piercing done. Ultimately, the laws are left up to each state to decide what is legal. Even though it may be legal in your state for your teenager to have her nose pierced, you still may not feel that she is ready.
14 years of age or older with parental consent and proper identification
- Earlobe piercings (no larger than 10 gauge)
- Ear cartilage piercings.
- Navel piercings.
- Facial piercings.
- Oral piercings.
Piercing Age Restrictions
|Piercing Types||Minimum Age|
|With Parental Consent||With ID|
|Ear Rim (Scaffold/Industrial, Auricle, Helix etc)||13||16|
|Inner Ear (Conch, Tragus, Daith etc)||13||16|
Consent and Other Considerations
Goode suggests waiting until at least age 10 for a second earlobe piercing; 13 for a cartilage piercing; age 14 for nostrils, lips and navels; age 15 for a tragus; and 17 or 18 for an industrial piercing.
Children Ages 16-17: Various Cartilage, Nostrils, Navels. For teens ages 16 & 17, in addition to earlobes, we can also offer various cartilage piercings like tragus and conch (and others!), and nostril piercings. These longer healing piercings (generally 6+ months) take a little more maturity to successfully heal.
FOR EAR CARTILAGE PIERCING* ONLY (*Not available for children under 13): I understand and accept that ear piercing of the cartilage may carry a greater risk of redness, swelling, local and systemic infection, permanent scarring, the potential of cartilage deformity, and may take substantially longer to heal.
Most Painful Piercings
- Daith. A daith piercing is a puncture to the lump of cartilage in your inner ear, above the ear canal. …
- Helix. The helix piercing is placed in the cartilage groove of the upper ear. …
- Rook. …
- Conch. …
- Industrial. …
- Dermal Anchor. …
- Septum. …