Snake eyes piercings are rated at a 4/10 on the pain scale. Your individual pain threshold can make it slightly more or less painful, but it’s best to keep this in mind as a guideline. The actual piercing is a quick procedure, but swelling and tenderness will set in for the first few days after being pierced.
Regarding this, how can I make my snake eye piercing heal faster?
Some other strategies that can speed healing include:
- brushing the teeth regularly to keep the mouth clean.
- rinsing the piercing after each meal.
- not smoking.
- minimizing talking during the first few days.
- not playing with or touching the piercing.
Moreover, how long does it take for a snake eye piercing to heal?
What can you not do with snake eyes piercing?
DO NOT use mouthwash with alcohol in it. This will irritate the piercing, and it will hurt. Along those lines, you should also avoid eating any spicy or acidic foods as your tongue piercing heals. Basically, avoid anything that you wouldn’t want exposed to an open wound.
According to people who have a venom piercing, it’s usually described as being well above a 5 on a scale from 1 to 10. They also say it’s considerably more painful than a regular tongue piercing, and the second piercing may hurt more than the first. Just how painful it will be for you, however, is hard to say.
On the flip side, don’t:
- use tongue scrapers.
- play with your jewelry.
- engage in french kissing or oral sex until the piercing has completely healed.
- play contact sports with your jewelry in your tongue.
- smoke or drink alcohol during the healing process.
The risks don’t stop there though, he added: “The jewellery itself sits on the back of the teeth. It is almost guaranteed that the client will see gum erosion, cracking/chipping of the teeth, and migration/rejection of the piercing leaving a nasty looking scar.”
Like all lip piercings that requires jewelry that goes inside the mouth, the snake bite piercing runs the risk of causing tooth damage such as broken teeth, receding gum lines, enamel wear, and tooth decay.
The Snake Eyes Piercing Jewelry and Price
The stainless steel straight or curved barbell with two balls on both ends is typical and the safest option for snake eyes piercing. The rings cannot fit into this piercing, so do not experiment with other types of jewelry.
Most Painful Piercings
- Daith. A daith piercing is a puncture to the lump of cartilage in your inner ear, above the ear canal. …
- Helix. The helix piercing is placed in the cartilage groove of the upper ear. …
- Rook. …
- Conch. …
- Industrial. …
- Dermal Anchor. …
- Septum. …