The rate of crime in St. Cloud is 258.21 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in St. Cloud generally consider the northwest part of the city to be the safest.
People also ask, is St Cloud MN a good place to live?
Saint Cloud is a great place to live. It offers a small town feel with big town opportunities. … St. Cloud offers many entertainment choices.
In respect to this, what bar burned down in St Cloud MN?
— The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) agents arrested the owner of the Press Bar on Friday with a federal grand jury indictment, according to a Stearns County Attorney’s Office news release. The indictment is related to the fire that destroyed the Press Bar and Parlor in downtown St. Cloud on Feb. 17.
Where should I live in St Cloud MN?
Best Neighborhoods in St.
- Pantown. Pantown’s still got very affordable, older craftsman-style homes that need attention. …
- Downtown District. The city has a grant program to help revive its inner core, giving $15,000 to qualified buyers who live in their homes and want to fix them up. …
- Hester Park.
St. Cloud cost of living is 83.8
|COST OF LIVING||St. Cloud||Minnesota|
|Median Home Cost||$151,800||$235,600|
- Munsinger Gardens. 404. Gardens. …
- Clemens Gardens. 154. Gardens. …
- Beaver Island Brewing Company. Breweries. Open now. …
- Lake George. Scenic Walking Areas.
- Beaver Islands Trail. Hiking Trails.
- Pantown Brewing Company. Breweries. By NoelMJohnson. …
- Stearns History Museum. Speciality Museums. By loanne55. …
- Joe Faber Field. Arenas & Stadiums.
St. Cloud is 65 miles (105 km) northwest of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis–St. Paul along Interstate 94, U.S. Highway 52 (conjoined with I-94), U.S. Highway 10, Minnesota State Highway 15, and Minnesota State Highway 23. The St. Cloud Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) is made up of Stearns and Benton Counties.
St. Cloud is a town in Minnesota with a population of 68,001. … Living in St. Cloud offers residents an urban suburban mix feel and most residents rent their homes.