Body Piercing-Prohibits anyone from performing or offering to perform a piercing upon anyone under age 18 unless the piercing is performed in the presence of a parent or guardian or as directed and notarized by the minor’s parent or guardian.
One may also ask, can you get your nose pierced at 14?
No tattooing, branding, or body piercing of minors under the age of 14. Minors aged 14-18 need the written consent and the presence of the parent or legal guardian to receive a piercing or tattoo.
Subsequently, is it illegal to get a nose piercing at 12?
In New South Wales, body-piercers aren’t allowed to give teenagers under 16 years piercings in intimate areas, like the genitalia or nipples, even if teenagers have parental permission.
What piercings can a 13 year old get?
Piercings for Minors
- Ear Lobe Piercings. For ages 8 and up. …
- Cartilage Piercings (Helix) For ages 13 and up. …
- Bellybutton (Navel) For ages 13 and up. …
- Nose (Nostril) For ages 16 and up.
We are here to provide you with nothing less than the best piercing available.
- 14yr+ Navel. Eyebrow. Nostril. Ear Cartilage. Tragus.
- 16yr+ Lip (any) Conch. Rook. Snug. Daith.
- 18yr+ Septum. Nipple. Genitals. Dermal Anchors. Surface piercings. Industrial. Tongue.
Take your parents to the piercing facility.
A little extra push is sometimes needed to convince parents you are ready. Show them where the facility is. Take them inside, and introduce the person whom would be piercing you. Demonstrate to them how clean the place is.
– Minors aged 14-18: Written consent from parent or legal guardian for body piercing, PLUS a parent or legal guardian must be present during the procedure. – NO TATTOOS OR BODY PIERCING FOR MINORS UNDER 14. – Parent or legal guardian must be present with minors when in a tattoo/piercing shop AT ALL TIMES.
All services are done on a walk-in basis except for earlobe
|13 to 15 years old||Earlobes and Outer Ear/Helix Piercings Baltimore only: Nostril and Septum Piercings|
If you’re 14 to 16 you must bring a parent or guardian. Also, piercings below the neck and on tongues at this age are carried out at the discretion of the piercer. … Tongue piercing is usually perfectly safe but there are some possible risks to teeth and overall health, including chipped teeth or infections.
California Piercing Laws for Minors
That being said, nipple and genital piercings are against the law for all minors, even with parental consent. … Performing a piercing on a minor without the parent present is a misdemeanor.
In England and Wales, there is no legal age of when you can have a piercing, so long as the person consents to it. This means that if the person receiving the piercing is happy to have it, there is no age restriction. This applies to piercings to the ears, nose, eyebrows and belly button.