What is a good family tattoo?
- The word ‘family’ or a family quote.
- Animals such as an elephant family tattoo.
- Silhouettes of you and a loved one.
- A family tree tattoo.
- A heart tattoo depicting your family group.
- A matching tattoo with family members.
- An adorable family tattoo such as baby hands or feet.
Simply so, what are good matching tattoo ideas?
The tattoos are a show of the things that you have gone through together.
- Anklet Tattoos – Best Friends, One Heart. …
- Heart Tattoos – Infinity and Beyond. …
- Butterfly Tattoo – Circle of Friendship. …
- Paper Airplane and Heart Tattoos – Love and Freedom. …
- Dog and Cat Matching Tattoos. …
- Couple’s Cross Wrist Tattoos.
Regarding this, what represents family in tattoo?
The general meaning behind a family tattoo is the love and bond of family, but every person has a different story behind their family tattoos. Some people get it to remind them about their eventful childhood, and some get it to gain strength as family tattoos symbolize strength and love.
What animal represents family?
Elephants are also associated with family, since they are always in a pack. They are loyal and protective. This tattoo has a different meaning in each culture, but everything can be summarized by family, success, good luck and strength.
The Triquetra / Trinity Knot
There is no definitive Celtic symbol for family, but there are several ancient Celtic knots that represent the meanings of eternal love, strength and family unity. The Triquetra is thought to be the oldest symbol of spirituality.