Keeping this in consideration, what is the best piercing aftercare spray?
Best Sellers in Body Piercing Aftercare Products
- #1. …
- BRIOTECH Topical Skin Spray, Pure HOCl, Tattoo & Piercing Aftercare, Sea Salt Cleansing Solution,… …
- Steri-Wash Aftercare Piercing Spray 3 oz. …
- H2Ocean Piercing Aftercare Spray, 4 Fluid Ounce | ?? Exclusive. …
- Urban ReLeaf Piercing Solution !
In this way, what do you spray on new piercings?
H2Ocean Piercing Spray helps to cleanse all your piercings and body modifications. H2Ocean helps to safely remove dried discharge and lymph secretions when used every 3-4 hours on your piercings and body modifications.
What can I use to disinfect my piercing?
Clean with a clean cotton pad or swab dipped in salt solution. You can make this solution by mixing 1 teaspoon of salt in a cup of warm water. Use this around the pierced area a few times a day to remove any bacteria. Dab (don’t wipe) the piercing.
USE WARM SEA SALT WATER (SALINE) SOAKS – MORNING AND EVENING
Soaking your piercing with a warm, mild sea salt water solution will not only feel good, it will also help prevent infection, reduce the risk of scarring, and speed the healing of your piercing.
Sterile salt water sprays or saline solutions are typically suggested for use in cleaning a new piercing due to not being as harsh as other cleaning agents.
Tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antiseptic properties that make it a triple threat in piercing aftercare. Not only can it be used to care for certain piercings during their initial healing process, it can also be used long-term to minimize irritation and prevent infection.
Signs that a Piercing is Healed:
- The discharge has completely ended. Understand that there are period when it will cease during healing, so never use discharge as the only sign of the piercing be healed.
- The edges of the piercing holes are smooth and pull inward. …
- The jewelry is loose and moves some what freely.
No, you don’t use any saline solution for piercing. contact saline solutions are not for piercing purposes. You can use piercing saline solution for cleaning the piercing.
- Add 1 cup (240 mL) distilled water to a clean container. …
- Add 0.5 tsp (2.5 g) salt to the water.
Why Use a Sea Salt Soak
A sea salt soak is effective at softening up and gently removing debris that can accumulate, says Faris. It may also relieve inflammation, rinse the area, and flush out the wound as the piercing heals.
Pour 1 cup of warm water into a cup or bowl. Use distilled or bottled water. Add 1/8 to 1/4 of a teaspoon of the sea salt, and allow it to dissolve. That might not seem like much salt, but a stronger solution is more likely to irritate your piercing, according to the Association of Professional Piercers.